A 30kV HV generator with unparalleled performance (20 Watts) at it’s compact dimensions – able to feed up to 4 charging systems simultaneously.
The A7320 reliably feeds constant current or (high)voltage. It has an easy to use front panel and with it’s interface can be remotely monitored or completely integrated into PLC systems.
With its 20 Watts the A7320 is the most compact in this performance class.
- Adjustable output: 0-30 kV in 0,1 kV steps
- To 20 kV with 1 mA and then to 30 kV with 0,67 mA – with 20 Watt
- 4 HV outputs, screw-type plug-in connection
- Fast rise times (app. 15 ms)
- Compact dimensions: 276 x 161 x 103 mm
- Operation modes: HV- or current-controlled (in 0,1 mA steps)
- Main supply: 90-264V AC or 21-28V DC at 5A
- Polarity: negative or positive models available
- LEDs for HV on, interface active, current limitation on
- Front Panel with bright LED display fot control and text messages; soft buttons for HV on/off, HV- and current-steps up and down; display can be rotated 180 degrees
- Interface for remote monitoring (overload, arc) and/or remote control (HV on/off, HV in %)
- Short-circuit-, overheat- and arc-protection
- CE (EU LVD (2014/35/EU) and EU EMCD (2014/30/EU))
- Strong 30 kV Generator with very compact dimensions
- Constant performance across the HV output
- Easy integration into machinery
- Easy to handle manually
- Robust, industry-proof and flexible design: turn the control panel
- Low maintenance
- Easy and flexible installation
*Let us advise you directly on required performance and specifications!