A performant 60 kV HV generator for strong charging performance also to feed several charging ionisers simultaneously with 2,5 mA (150 W power).
The A760150 is not only a strong performer, but also delivers a very constant power and/or current output and, thanks to its interface allows remote monitoring or can be completely integrated into the machinery control.
- Adjustable output: 0-60 kV in 0,1 kV and 0-2,5 mA in 0,01 mA steps
- Output power 150 W at 60 kV (2,5 mA)
- 4 HV outputs, screw-type plug-in connection
- Fast rise and decay times (100ms and 10ms)
- Main supply: 90-264V AC at 3A
- Polarity*: negative or positive
- LEDs for HV on, interface active, current limitation on
- Front Panel with bright LED display for control and text messages; soft buttons for HV on/off, HV- and current-steps up and down; display can be rotated 180 degrees
- Interface for remote monitoring (overload, arc) and/or remote control (HV on/off, HV in %)
- Short-circuit-, overheat- and arc-protection
- Strong 50 kV Generator with top performance
- Fast reaction times for fast-cycled applications
- Full integration into machinery possible
- Easy manual operation and display
- Robust, industry-proof design
- Low maintenance
- Easy and flexible installation
*Let us advise you directly on required performance and specifications!