Currently there is no single ionising bar able to solve all potential static problems and challenges. With our portfolio of 24VDC ionising bars we can cover discharge or mounting areas/width from 0,5 to 4,5m (higher on request) and address issues like distance to and speed of object/web, requested residual charge etc. to offer matching solutions.
We have included the products due to the following operational criteria:
- Intelligent automatic adjustment to distance, polarity and amount of charge: E5000
- Very homogeneous and fine neutralisation over whole web width: E5000
- Very large distances up to 1,5m: E3430
- Long distance even without air support: E5000 E3430
- High web speed up to 1000m/s: F3024 F(ast)
- Very high web speed up to 1500m/s and/or strong performance: E3412-F(ast)
- Compact casing and/or powerful discharge up to 700mm: E3420
- Small casing and/or strong discharge up to 600mm: E3412-L(ong)
- Small casing and good discharge up to 500mm: F3024 L(ong)
- With air duct/bar for additional cleansing: F3024
- Sensitive production with very low residual charge of +/-10V: P-ER-X
Are you looking for an anti-static bar for the ex-hazardous area? Please refer to the AC Ionising Bars especially the EX1250.
The 24VDC technology in general offers the advantage to generate high-voltage directly at the location of further usage and thus no high-voltage installations are needed.
The surprisingly low power consumption of the anti-static bars allow to connect them directly to the DC supply networks of installations and machinery (e.g. at a turrent winder’s existing power supply), thanks 24VDC also in international context.
Our experienced domain experts are happy to analyse/measure your problem on-site – get their advice
In this section you finde the anti-static bars in the 24VDC configuration. Here you will find the: AC 115/230V Ionising Bars.