The following measurement devices serve to test neutralisation ionisers, measure conductivity of material, manual or automatic determination of static charge and the recording of later data.
All devices are industry-proof robust, very accurate and are shipped with protective sheath.
We have taken the products due to the following operational characteristics in our product portfolio:
- Manual inspection of functionality and performance of neutralising bars and devices: F720
- Manual measurement of surface resistance and resistivity as indication for electro-static affinity and conductibility i.e. earthing as counter-measure: F740
- Manual measurement of static electricity of surfaces: EFM022 EFM715 EX715
- Calibration-free and very comfortable (one-button handling) manual measurement of static electricity: EFM022
- Safe manual measurement of static electricity in hazardous areas: EX715
- Automatic measurement of field strength i.e. electrostatic charge for surveillance and controlling purposes: EFM113B
- Logging of charge data/signals: ISM150
- Testing of the effectiveness of ESD precautionary measures: WST100 ESD Tester
- Quick and simple test of functionality of AC Ionsising Bars: Voltstick
Please find the manual Static Meters EFM022, EFM715 und EX715 to measure static electricity in our Online Shop where they can be purchased directly – however, let us consult you on the devices.
Our experienced domain experts are happy to visit you and measure
on-site to analyse your static problems – get their advice