The systematic development process of the Iontis portfolio is determined by the gaps in the market. Searches are not only conducted with regard to the strength of ionizers, but in all directions:
- Less current consumption at higher power
- More even discharge/charge
- Built-in HV generation / 24 VDC supply
- Smaller products with more stable design
- Sensor technology and signal processing
- Even easier installation
- Even easier to maintain
- Improvement of installed systems regardless of the manufacturer
Many products are developed together with Fraser: whether from projects with Iontis customers, based on Iontis prototypes, on the basis of specifications and requirement specifications, or division of labour in development.
Fabian and Philipp Ludwig continue the work begun by their father Thomas Ludwig, who passed away in 2013.