Repairs and Product Services
We offer repair clarifications and other services like calibration of measuring instruments etc. for our products.
Please observe the following instructions for repairs:
- 60% of the ionisers sent to us were only conductively contaminated and worked perfectly after thorough cleaning: please clean the ionisers thoroughly with alcohol, isopropyl alcohol or white spirit (do not use aggressive solvents such as acetone or toluene) before taking any further steps. You can also clean the ionisers with a plastic brush and soapy water or our Barclean paste. Here you can find instructions.
- If we receive ionizers that are dirty and have NOT been cleaned, we reserve the right to return them immediately or to charge the cleaning costs.
- You organize the shipping to us yourself. A return shipment will be charged.
- Please send us the products well and safely packed AND WITH DOCUMENTS: we expect a delivery note with a clear address of dispatch and a description of the error. Please use our form:
It is a PDF form, which after downloading you can fill out electronically and print.
- An initial repair clarification is free of charge. For some models, a considerable amount of manual work is required for a precise clarification, which is charged whether a repair is ultimately possible or not. Of course you will be sent a cost estimate beforehand.